Join Us Today
Supinf Technologies, LLC is offering positions to become a part of our company! Apply now!
Requisition No. 2012
Position: Senior Cybersecurity Systems Engineer (Telecommunications Networks)
Location: Ft. Meade, MD and National Capital Region (NCR)
Supinf Technologies, LLC provides SETA support to the US Space Force in developing and acquiring space systems and satellite communications solutions. We are looking for a senior level Information Assurance (IA) and Cybersecurity engineer. You will join a team of strategic thinkers, technologists, subject matter experts, and systems engineers to architect enterprise systems in which commercial space and satellite services, systems, and technologies will play an essential role.
As the Senior Cybersecurity Systems Engineer, you should be customer and solution oriented. You will apply systems engineering practices in program management, strategic planning, security policy analysis and risk management. You should have experience in federal and DoD Information Assurance (IA) and Cybersecurity policies, commercial technologies, telecommunications network cybersecurity assessment, and risk management frameworks. The position requires extensive collaboration with DoD stakeholders and coordination among end users, commercial technology vendors and service providers.
- Provide cybersecurity engineering support across the entire program lifecycle.
- Assess commercial service providers’ Information Assurance and Cybersecurity posture across satellite constellations, user terminal equipment, service management systems, ground infrastructure, and end-to-end networks.
- Develop technical cybersecurity requirements based on user needs; evaluate commercial satellite services, products, and architectures. Ensure end-user IA and Cybersecurity needs are fully addressed by the commercial solutions.
- Research IA and cybersecurity policies, technologies, and best practices.
- Participate in Cybersecurity working groups with federal, commercial industry, and DoD stakeholders, represent the office to facilitate in knowledge sharing and collaborations.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM disciplines
- 10+ year of experience in systems engineering, satellite communications, telecommunications, or cybersecurity
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of National and DoD Cybersecurity-Policy and the eMASS system; familiar with NIST 800-53 and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Telecommunications industry experience desirable
- Satellite communications and wireless communications experience desirable
- Industry Certifications such as CISSP and PMP desirable
- Active DoD Secrete Clearance, TS preferred